MB2
(member)
06/09/13 09:52 AM
Re: Nothing

Well, I'm not much on B.S., and I like a good story. So, here's some karma for you.

I'm in the bar, around midnight :sleepysmilie: Friday night when this kid comes up to me and wants to buy a shirt. Problem is, he's a couple of bucks short. Now, it's not my money to be giving it away. It's the band's money, but I thought the worst that could happen is that this kid will tell his friends and I'll sell a bunch at his offering price - not the band's - so I accept his offer.

Not more than 1/2 hour later, another guy buys one, and I owe him $5.00 change. I reach into my purse to hand him a 5 spot, and he tells me that he doesn't want ANYTHING back.

That's karma. Little people giving back.

And absolutely nothing to do with governments!

Now, I couldn't capture that in a photograph, and I don't carry a microphone, but my living room is full of boxes, and I pretty much don't change. I had these kids in my basement for the past 15 years, and now I want my living room back, but I wouldn't change a bit of it!

They got a small appearance fee, and 1/2 of the door, which turned out to be a good pay day. And since they packed the place, the bar owner asked them to return for an acoustical performance last night.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5